Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Entree at Macaroni Grill PLUS $5 OFF!

 

The Macaroni Grill holds a special place in my heart. My husband and I went there once, on the way home from a romantic weekend. We were eating an early lunch and one of my favorite songs came on their speakers. I was swaying a bit in my seat and my sweet husband reached out his hand and lifted me up out of my seat. In the middle of Macaroni Grill, my husband slow-danced with me through the whole song. At the end of the meal, the staff was so touched, they gave me some of the Canna Lillies they had on display. 

Now, you can make some Macaroni Magic of your own!

Sign up for Romano’s Macaroni Grill newsletter to get a $5 Off Coupon + They will be sending an Email out to all their Newsletter Subscribers tomorrow (9/1) for a FREE Entree!!!

Click HERE to Sign Up for their Email Newsletter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...