Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whew, Back! And a Contest

I've been on vacation in the lovely Houston/Galveston, Texas area. We had a great time, got all rested up, and are ready to face the world again! I'll be getting back into posting deals, but I have to tell you it's nice to take a break once in a while. My kids were very proud of me for not couponing the whole trip, though I did bring my coupon binder just in case. :)

Coming up soon, I will be announcing a contest I'll be holding. Can't wait to show it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...