Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target: Back in Black Friday


Target is having a special sale, online only, called "Back in Black Friday" starting at midnight. You can preview some of the items up for grabs and it looks like there might be some good deals. Also know that those "Christmas in July" type clearance sales will soon be happening at Target and Walmart, clearing out their toys--a great time to stock up for Christmas and Birthdays! Rumor has it that Target's markdown day will be July 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...