Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Free Kindle Downloads -- Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook, Little Women, The Bible

The Kindle is an awesome product (and if I had money, I'd buy one!). For now, I can use one of the free Kindle apps to read books on instead:


Did you know that Amazon also offers lots and lots of Free Kindle eBooks? Below is a list of some of the Kindle downloads you can get for your Kindle, or one of your other devices that has the Kindle app.
You can find a complete list of eBooks available here: Free Kindle eBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...