Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Free Baby Sling -- Just Pay Shipping @ SevenSlings



When my boys were younger, I loved being able to hold them close, but still get things done. Slings give you freedom of movement, while keeping baby close and content. The slings at SevenSlings are sized for a good fit for you and very stylish with a wide variety of fabrics to choose from. These slings normally retail at $39, but you can get them for just the cost of shipping and handling. Just use the code, family2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...