Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, June 24, 2011

$5 off $35 at Old Navy -- Great to pair with Tankathon Tomorrow


Old Navy's Tankathon event is tomorrow, June 25th. You can get up to 10 tank tops for $2 each. A great deal! If you head over to the clearance section, you'll also find a ton of stuff marked down, especially winter items. I saw a bunch of stuff marked to $2-$5 each. If you get $15 more in items at Old Navy, you can pair the Tankathon sale with this $5/$35 coupon.

Thanks, DealSeekingMom.com for the heads-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...