Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thanks Mom! Rebate from Tyson Chicken -- Ends 5/31

You may already be on your way to this great rebate from Tyson Chicken! Look in your freezer and see if you have any of the qualifying items, then save those UPCs!
Purchase Tyson Chicken Nuggets and/or Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, during the “Thank’s Mom” promotional period, May 1-31st.
1. Purchase 1 qualifying product and receive a Free KODAK Photo Book.
2. Purchase 2 qualifying products and receive a Free Fun Pass.
3. Purchase 3 qualifying products and receive a Free Salon Treatment.
You will need the UPC’s off qualifying products to access the rebate form

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...