Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Coupons from Snackpicks (Kellogg's)



Snackpicks has updated their coupon database. Currently available are:

$1/2 Special K Cereal
$1/2 Fiber Plus Cereal
$1/2 Frosted Flakes Cereals
$1/1 Smart Start Cereal
$1/2 Town House Crackers, 9.5 oz or larger
$.70/1 Raisin Bran Cereal
$1/2 Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies Cereals
$1/2 Fiber Plus Chewy Bars

To get these coupons, you must register, then login. The link for the coupons is on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...