Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Freebie for Moms @ IKEA


IKEA is giving away a free breakfast to all moms who arrive at IKEA before 11am. Here's what IKEA has to say about the deal:

"This Mother's Day visit the IKEA restaurant before 11am and enjoy a free breakfast. Enjoy fluffy scrambled eggs served with a side of hash browns, scrumptious bacon plus a hot cup of coffee, all for FREE!

Offer valid Sunday, May 8, 2011. Pricing and participation may vary. One free breakfast per person.
"


http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/IKEA_Food/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...