Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

FREE or MM Complete Multipurpose Solution

 

Tomorrow, Walgreens will have Complete Multipurpose Solution selling for $7.99 with a $7.99 Register Reward (coupon for money off your next purchase at Walgreens). There is also going to be a $1/1 Complete Multipurpose Solution in tomorrow's Red Plum insert. This could be a $1 MM (Money Maker). For those of us that actually USE contact solution, I hope there is some left on the shelves so we can stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...