Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FREE Tub of Cottonelle Wipes!

Get your free tub of Cottonelle wipes. IDK about you, but I love Cottonelle wipes and it's great to get a free tub! A tip: they will probably send you a coupon, rather than the tub of wipes. Save the coupon until you see a BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free) sale. Use the coupon and you'll get TWO free!

Share your love of Cottonelle Fresh® Flushable Moist Wipes with a friend. You’ll get our newly designed tub* with OneTouch® dispensing and a Cottonelle EasyReach™ hanger free. Enter your friend’s e-mail and we’ll send him or her a FreshMail message with instructions on how to get a free tub of moist wipes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to post comments below. I love hearing from you--did the deal work? Have you found something new? Having problems? Found a new coupon? Give me a shout-out! And don't forget to follow, I love following back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...