Please excuse my dust. My site will be moving to WordPress over the next few days.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Disclosure

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation in return for mentioning a product or service.
I only recommend products I believe in and care about, but I do occasionally receive compensation if you click on a link I provide. The advertisements I choose will always be relevant to the content posted on this blog.
All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad networks. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. 
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my experience, are worthy of such endorsement.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.To get your own policy go to www.disclosurepolicy.org

Disclaimer:

I, Jenny Richard, do my best to share only legitimate offers. These offers are available, to the best of my knowledge, at the time of publication. I am not responsible for any damages that may be incurred by users of Full Cart Full Wallet. It should be known that Jenny Richard is not a financial expert, and any financial opinions given are the sole opinion of the author and should be checked against other sources. I give no guarantee of the information shared.


Privacy:
Jenny Richard respects your privacy. Full Cart Full Wallet may use cookies to store information about your preferences and other information. A “cookie” is a small data text file that is placed in your browser and allows Full Cart Full Wallet to recognize you each time you visit this site. Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information, and Full Cart Full Wallet does not use cookies to collect personal information. Cookies may also be used by 3rd party content providers. Some advertising partners may use cookies. Some of the partners include, but aren’t limited to Lijit, Link Share, and Amazon.

Jenny Richard will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Full Cart Full Wallet.

Jenny Richard is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. You are advised to read the privacy policy of external sites before disclosing any personal information.
While Full Cart Full Wallet may occasionally ask for personal information to be provided, such as in the case of giveaways, this information will not be sold or used for use other than to contact the winner of the giveaway.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...